Falling For Autumn









Sweater: My Mom; T-shirt: American Apparel (freebie); Tights: N/A, Socks: Birthday goodie

So it's that time of the year again......FALL. And I'm in love with these season, minus the symphony of sniffles in class though. Anyways, I decorated my desk to match the fall season with barely any effort. The leaf turkey was made by my sister. I have been studying and trying to not procrastinate lately and I haven't posted in so long. This is one of my favorite outfits that I choose to only wear at home because it's only most comfortable there. This sweater has been passed down for two generations and I ABSOLUTELY love it. The knit feel is very homie and I feel that's the most prominent piece in my fall wardrobe. Anyways, I hope you all are enjoying the sweater weather! 

No comments:

Post a Comment